Losing weight is a difficult job but if you would like to reduce inches from a specific portion of the body, it becomes tougher. It’s disappointing and disheartening when even after spending loads of time and money at the gym, you can’t just get into your favourite dress because your protruding tummy.
What you don’t understand is that your aim to beauty and fitness can be accomplished without even going to the gym, or spending plenty of money on anything else, even if you select your workout right. That perfect choice can very well be Pilates if you’re looking for toned and strong core muscles.
The best exercises to get a slender waistline through Pilates are:
1. THE MERMAID – Rest on your left hip in a seated posture, legs folded together to the left
· Place your left hand on the right ankle and raise your right arm straight up in the atmosphere
· Reach towards the ceiling as far as possible and then to the left
2. CURLS – Lie down on your back with the knees bent and feet flat on the ground, arms at the sides
· Exhale and curl your chin to your chest with shoulders completely off the mat
· Duplicate it 10 times
3. Lift your feet off the ground to the table-top position (knees piled over the shoulders and flexed to 90 degrees)
· Point your feet, squeeze the heels and stretch your legs straight up to approximately 45°
· Increase Your head, neck, shoulders and upper back off the mat
· Pump arms up and down while breathing in (5 times) and outside (5 times) through the mouth
4. ROLLING UP – Lie down flat on your back with your arms stretched towards the ceiling.
· Exhale, curl chin to chest and roll up to sitting position with arms reaching towards the toes
· Hold the position for 5 minutes
5. ROLL LIKE A BALL – Bring your knees into the chest, and wrap arms around the legs
· Rock forward until your tailbone touches the ground, and your feet are approximately few inches above the ground
· Inhale while turning back to the shoulder blades and exhale while rolling forward, keeping a balance near the beginning position
· Exhale and raise the head, upper back, neck and shoulder over the mat
· Bend your right knee to the chest with your left hand on the ankle and your right hand on the knee
· Switch legs while exhaling
· Do 20 repetitions
These are some of the best exercises to begin with if you have decided on Pilates to acquire a strong and toned heart. But if at any stage, any pain or dysfunction in your body restricts you from doing the exercises, you can seek advice from your online physical therapy specialist to get back on track very quickly.